Why The Compassion Project?
Compassion is an expression of love that creates a feeling of being understood and cared for. It isn’t just a sympathetic smile or pat on the back. Compassion contains the power to heal our hearts and enrich all of our relationships.
People who have not been taught the tools of compassion often don’t know how to navigate pain, be kind to themselves, or move forward in life. Learning the practice of compassion enables people to release the hurt they’ve been carrying, get the comfort they need, love themselves, and feel empowered to transform their lives.
Compassion also plays a vital role in our ability to have meaningful and deep connections in our relationships. When we have been hurt or have hurt others, compassion can repair our relationships. It creates great communication, ends conflicts, builds bridges where there were once walls, and enables love and understanding to flow freely.
This course unpacks not only the foundational principles of compassion, but teaches the practical skills of validation, attunement, and self-compassion that will unlock your heart and the hearts of the people around you.
The Compassion Project is both video and audio content that makes up 13 + hours of life changing material!
3 Series, 13 + Hours of Content!
The Foundations of Compassion (Video and Audio)
- The Key to Emotional Healing: Part 1, Part 2, and Demonstration
- The Foundation for Self-Compassion: Humanizing the Person in the Mirror
- Understanding Your Why: Part 1 and Part 2
The 8 Pillars of Self-Compassion (Video and Audio)
- The Power of Acknowledgement
- Investigating Your Why (Builds on the “Understanding Your Why” Sessions from The Foundations of Compassion Series)
- Understanding Your Intentions
- Validating the Cost
- Adjusting Your Expectations
- Reconciling With Yourself
- Having Patience With Yourself
- Repairing Through Re-Parenting
- Bonus video: “Practical Demonstration of Self-Compassion”
A God of Compassion (Video and Audio)
- Experiencing a Compassionate God Pt 1 and 2 (Video)
- Judgment vs Compassion (Audio)
- The Compassionate Judge (Audio)
Understanding how to practice compassion will empower you to:
|Love yourself on a day-to-day basis.||Get to healing instead of remaining stuck.|
|Beat shame, criticism, and judgment.||Process pain well.|
Get out of fight-or-flight mode when you’re triggered.
Break down walls and disconnection inside of relationships.
|Have something to offer people you've hurt.||Overcome cycles you are stuck in.|
|Help you find love and comfort when you're in pain.||
Love other people well no matter what they are going through..